Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ALL- STUPID VOTE

Now I don't know about you but i have gotten pretty sick of hearing how we have to "go vote for our favourite players" for the 08 all-star game in New York. First of all I'm not going to vote three weeks into the season when only a couple players have cracked 10 homers, I'm going to wait until the last possible moment. Second, I completely disagree with the number of times one can vote. It should one vote per person. I see this as a bias towards the big market teams with much larger and dedicated (lest be serious the limit would be at 100 if it weren't for these fans) fan base, i don't want to see the Yankees/Red Sox vs. Cubs/Dodgers game. It's as if we are little kids being reminded over and over to make our beds, they are almost turning it into a chore. They turned something enjoyable into a chore with over promotion, I'd be alot more upset if I haven't seen stuff like this happen before. The thing is though this wont happen because we are baseball fans, first and foremost. Oh, and don't forget to vote for this years mid...*cough* post what you think.

No comments: